Monday, March 10, 2008

manifesto

I feel like doors are opening themselves to me. 2008 is going to be a good year, a year of surprises, and manifestation of "me". For years, I've struggled with considering of all the possibilities of life, and how to allow life to unfold and reveal itself to me. I'm starting to feel like I've hit my stride on this new path. A path where all of the possibilities are exciting, and I truly believe that anything can happen. The beginning of a mind shift - to see things in a new light that impact my spirituality, career path, relationships, and the way I live, think, and create daily.

I create what I see.
The world around me is a reflection of self.

It might sound crazy, but its true. Words of wisdom for all the ages that I have been reading and hearing about, albeit now - living these words.

A short writing on Manifestation:
The art of manifestation involves visualization, adaptation and persistence. It also requires the participation of others. To take something from a mere thought to an existing entity requires many steps. Along the way there may be roadblocks or challenges to overcome. Others may place barriers in your way, or you may sabotage yourself. As thoughts become words become actions, opportunities to give up or change direction will surface. To truly manifest you must continually add to your creation until it is done. Otherwise it will not get done.

There are many reasons that my vision may fail. There are just as many reasons that my vision can succeed. As we follow the path of manifestation, we must recognize new input and adjust accordingly. With good intention and persistent activity, a mere thought can become reality.
Copyright 2008 Glenn Stewart Coles

A dear friend, let's just call her "Lovikins", challenged me on a hike early this winter to put myself in the place I want to be. A friendly kick in the pants, if you will. Thank you, Lovikins. 11-08-08, baby!

No comments: